NOW HIRING FOR SUMMER 2021 PROGRAM FACILITATORS
Here at Founders Mark, we are motivated to educate and inspire students as well as anyone eager to start a business, learn unique skills, and achieve an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our one-of-a-kind program allows YOU to nurture the skills and talents of students and become a rare outlet for education. Founders Mark wants to help you give your students a special opportunity to learn how to build and run a business and be successful. We ensure you have all the tools, plans, and support that you need. Founders Mark has developed an easy-to-use curriculum that we can guarantee will grow and help launch an entrepreneurial mindset in the minds of your students. Your role is to guide students through the program, encouraging the practicing of new skills, and helping with discovery. We believe a great facilitator can have such a powerful impact on the dreams and success of students. If you are seeking new ways to do impactful work, we want to talk to you.
We are located in Richmond, Virginia, and love working locally. However, we are happy to help support the use of the program worldwide. You must be able to travel to a school location for the program.
· Deliver engaging instruction to students using our curriculum and online platform
· Become familiar with technology to deliver instruction and oversee students’ work
· Supervise students and ensure student safety and well-being
· Organize and facilitate Founders Market at the end of each session to showcase students’ businesses
· Travel to assigned local schools with curriculum and supplies to implement the Founders Mark program
· Send written summary emails to families summarizing the daily lesson
An ideal facilitator should possess the following qualifications
· Energetic, upbeat and personal demeanor
· Excellent communication skills
· Reliable, promptness and an excellent work ethic
· Loves working with children
· Strong classroom management skills with the ability to work with up to 12 students
· Organization skills and the ability to complete administrative tasks and follow lesson plans
· Ability to manage the process of ordering marketing materials (business cards and t-shirt) from the predetermined company for each student.
· Skills and flexibility to work with a variety of students
· Experience working with children in a classroom setting is a plus but prior teaching experience is not required
Teachers will be expected to complete necessary screening and background checks.
Founders Mark is
An impact organization, educational tool, and unique opportunity focused on educating and empowering students and eager minds, giving them future-ready-skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. Our purpose is to help students achieve ownership in all aspects of their lives, leading them on the path to success where they will make a lasting MARK on the world.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always looking for amazing people to join our team and grow our impact. Here at Founders Mark, our successes are measured in the people we are able to reach and the outcomes they achieve. Every decision we make is based upon improving towards that goal.
ARE WE A GOOD MATCH?
Creating Amazing Experiences For Our Founders
This is a part-time role that can be anywhere from 3-15 hours a week.
Classroom Management Skills
Great Connector with Kids
Focused on Creating Success for every Founder
NOTE: You don't have to be a certified classroom teacher to be great at this work. We will train and certify you to teach our programs.
Developing World Class Curriculum
This is a freelance role focused on defined projects. We are looking for designers, copy writers, curriculum designers and videographers.
Expertise in your creative field
Receptive and responsive to feedback
Can bring a concept to life in a compelling and engaging way
OF SPECIAL INTEREST: Are you a young creative looking to get your start? We want to support you and partner to help you grow. Bring your youth and innovative ideas and we'll help you gain experience and tune your skills.