NOW HIRING FOR WINTER 2020 PROGRAM FACILITATORS
Are you inspired to make a difference and put your talents to work helping kids become their best selves? We seek out, train and support people who truly want to make a difference in the lives of young people by preparing them with future-ready skills.
Our unique program allows you to focus on developing their skills and talents while we ensure you have all the tools, plans and support you need to empower their success. Founders Mark has developed an easy-to-use curriculum for an entrepreneurial mindset where kids create and launch their own company. Your role is to guide the discovery and encourage the practice of new skills. We believe there isn’t anything more powerful than the impact of a great facilitator in changing lives and if you are seeking new ways to do work of consequence, we want to talk to you.
This job is located in Richmond, Virginia and you must be able to travel to a school location for the program.
· Deliver engaging instruction to students using our curriculum and online platform
· Become familiar with technology to deliver instruction and oversee students’ work
· Supervise students and ensure student safety and well-being
· Organize and facilitate Founders Market at the end of each session to showcase students’ businesses
· Travel to assigned local schools with curriculum and supplies to implement the Founders Mark program
· Send written summary emails to families summarizing the daily lesson
An ideal facilitator should possess the following qualifications
· Energetic, upbeat and personal demeanor
· Excellent communication skills
· Reliable, promptness and an excellent work ethic
· Loves working with children
· Strong classroom management skills with the ability to work with up to 12 students
· Organization skills and the ability to complete administrative tasks and follow lesson plans
· Ability to manage the process of ordering marketing materials (business cards and t-shirt) from predetermined company for each student.
· Skills and flexibility to work with a variety of students
· Experience working with children in a classroom setting is a plus but prior teaching experience is not required
Teachers will be expected to complete necessary screening and background checks.
Founders Mark is an impact organization developed by educators and entrepreneurs focused on empowering every kid with future-ready skills. Our purpose is to help kids become owners in all aspects of their lives and leave their mark.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always looking for amazing people to join our team and grow our impact. Here at Founders Mark, our successes are measured in the people we are able to reach and the outcomes they achieve. Every decision we make is based upon improving towards that goal.
ARE WE A GOOD MATCH?
Creating Amazing Experiences For Our Founders
This is a part-time role that can be anywhere from 3-15 hours a week.
Classroom Management Skills
Great Connector with Kids
Focused on Creating Success for every Founder
NOTE: You don't have to be a certified classroom teacher to be great at this work. We will train and certify you to teach our programs.
Developing World Class Curriculum
This is a freelance role focused on defined projects. We are looking for designers, copy writers, curriculum designers and videographers.
Expertise in your creative field
Receptive and responsive to feedback
Can bring a concept to life in a compelling and engaging way
OF SPECIAL INTEREST: Are you a young creative looking to get your start? We want to support you and partner to help you grow. Bring your youth and innovative ideas and we'll help you gain experience and tune your skills.